Question:
will you help me??????????
2006-04-08 17:35:38 UTC
there is a grop of 6 and there all sisters they thretend to shot us and fliped us off than when we got to are after curch grop and the leader talked to us and they lied to her so we are in troble and my mom was dropping my brother off and she said if I get in troble with my BFF I wont be able to play with her HEL P
Twelve answers:
puppielover001
2006-04-08 17:51:23 UTC
trust god. he'll protect u and think sbout. they don't have a gun to shoot u and they can't hurt u if u stay awaty from them and tell ur best friend about my idea and try to keep away from trouble. my bff and i skipped class and our parent's found out by the teacher who we skipped class from and we were told to stay away from each other but we didn't bcuz we r tight as sister's and anyway our parent's don't choose our friends and also we have almost all our classes together. just trust god and stay away from those girls. thier just wannabe's who like to start trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leader Lady Sue
2006-04-08 17:53:53 UTC
The best that I can understand what you are saying, is that a group of girls, all sisters, (6 sisters?) or does "sisters" me "black sisters?" are upset with you and your best friend and have threatened to shoot you with a gun. Is this right? Please take the time to try to get your mom to understand that your are scared for your life. Do these "sisters" go to your school? If yes, then tell your teachers and your guidance counselors and the principal. Tell as many adults as you can. Good luck
2006-04-08 17:47:19 UTC
Call the police right away. Better to be embarassed than dead. Judging from your spelling, you are probably from a poor household and neighborhood. Your best chance at having a long and happy life is to go to school more often, pay attention in class, and learn to spell. It's up to you to care about you if no one else does.
2006-04-20 13:40:45 UTC
hey.. dis is hard to understnad.. but if someone tryin to shoot at ya stay in ya house gurl.. dont go to tha po po cuz then ya will be called a pu**y.. and if ya have ya crew wit ya then its ok.. i mean rollin squad deep.. but ya have to have ya good friends wit ya.. the ones that will stay by ya side.. if ya do go out.. this happened to me b4.. and the gurls ended up not even ownin a gun.. and what goes areound comes around.. and they ended up gettin jump.. and hurt real bad.. but they should have kept they mouth's shut.. but anyways if ya that scared jus go to the police or ya moma
2006-04-18 09:39:30 UTC
i dont really understand what yo are trying to say but if some one threatened to shoot you you need to tell someone about it some people are wackos and they wont think twice about shooting some one over the stupiedist stuff and if you are asking anything eles you need to re word it
sharpshooter
2006-04-18 19:54:06 UTC
Ask your mom to call the police 'cause police may not know whar you are talking about.
toosweet
2006-04-18 18:14:11 UTC
how old are these people and threating to soot some one is serious these days call the police
pedalsdaisies92
2006-04-08 17:39:50 UTC
I ma so sorry,but with all the misspelled words,I cant really understand it.So Sorry!
MaryBeth
2006-04-08 17:38:37 UTC
If someone threatened to shoot you,you should report that to the police.
I LOVE JESUS!!!!!!!!
2006-04-17 11:18:17 UTC
tell the police or tell your parents/sis/bro
♥Im Eric's Chic♥
2006-04-08 17:46:27 UTC
SORRY DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION. OR SHOULD I SAY" NO GET THAT YOU SAID GET IN TROUBLE"
bmurray161
2006-04-08 17:38:30 UTC
could you please reword this? I don't understand what you are trying to say...sorry