Question:
Is it possible to have TWO birthdays?
2011-11-11 12:25:52 UTC
Someone told me i have two birthdays. I was born dec 14th 93 at 12:50am in england while in my families country (America) i was born on the 13th "there" because America is a few hours behind, when i was born in england on the 14th it was STILL the 13th in America! so whenever i go to America i always celebrate on the 13th but in england i celebrate my birthday on the 14th!

Also i noticed when i was in America last year at about 6pm ish my birthday had already passed in my country so my family said im officially 17 is that true?
Eleven answers:
Steve
2011-11-11 12:33:36 UTC
I have 2 birthdays. April 4th and July 17th
Jill P
2011-11-11 12:34:59 UTC
No, your birthday is the date that it was at the moment you were born in the place where you were born. You were born in England when it was the 14th in England. If you come to America, you would celebrate your birthday when it's the 14th in America.
Heather
2011-11-11 12:37:01 UTC
No it is not possible to have two birthdays. You were born Dec 14th. Your country of birth is irrelevant. Your birthday itself does not change dates depending where you are in the world. Whoever told you that you have two birthdays was really just fooling you, and it seems that you fell for it.
StayAtHomeMomOnTheGo
2011-11-11 13:34:31 UTC
You do not have two birthdays. Your birthdate is December 14.

It is true that you could have been born at a time when the date was different elsewhere, but that does not change your birthdate.
2011-11-11 12:35:06 UTC
You were born on the 14th. End of. BST is the international date time, so yes, it is exactly your birthday.
Simms
2011-11-11 12:30:58 UTC
I would say your birthday is on the 14th but it doesn't really matter....if you want to go about life saying you have 2 birthdays then go right ahead.
oatmeal
2011-11-11 12:28:57 UTC
Your birthday is on the 14th.
Neheria
2011-11-11 12:44:08 UTC
First world problems.
Life'sABeach
2011-11-11 12:37:41 UTC
Only if you were pushed back into your mother's vagina and she gave birth to you a second time.
2011-11-11 12:29:25 UTC
*Sits down and cries*
2011-11-11 12:50:32 UTC
no