Question:
I dont know what to choose please help 10 PTS!!! (=?
The Flying Squirrel
2010-04-29 12:49:04 UTC
ok im 15 years old 5'4 feet tall and 119Ib im a girl i whant to do cheerleading or gymnastics but idk what one to do!!!! i can do a back-walk over,front-walk over, cartwheel,left splits,middle,right,round-off HELPPP MEEEE PLEASE
Four answers:
?
2010-04-29 12:55:33 UTC
cheerleading
2010-04-29 12:55:02 UTC
I ♥ gymnastics! It is amazingly fun! But you can only really do cheer leading once, but I don't know! Do whatever one you think you would enjoy! :D
2010-04-29 12:56:51 UTC
you should jusx do both,

cheerleadinq ; its fun ,you can be with your friends more

and it keeps you motivated to keep your qrades up.

its jusx expensive.

qymastics ; you could meet new friends and have outside of school friends,

its more advanced ,

buh for ethier one you qoda have time.
La chula
2010-04-29 12:56:15 UTC