Question:
Is it normal for me not to wear underwear.?
lil_ma_04_09
2006-01-01 11:41:52 UTC
cause i hate to wear them.
Five answers:
spinkletreat
2006-01-01 11:48:21 UTC
Yeah. Believe it or not some people don't wear, let alone buy underwear. It's just not for some people. You just have to make sure your downstairs is clean cause if it's not, people will smell you.
luckybrandgurl11
2006-01-01 11:56:33 UTC
it is perfectly normal not to wear underwear. i dont wear underwear when i go to bed. dont worry about it.... go commando!!
RecipeCollector
2006-01-01 11:46:34 UTC
Yes. It is called Commando style! Go for it! Hang Loose :)
snowriver
2006-01-01 11:53:21 UTC
I don't know if it NORMAL.but it is NOT sexy. that is for sure and un sanitary, and discusting. Men love beautiful undies.. Go to Victoria's Secret and see what you are missing......
baby123
2006-01-01 11:47:56 UTC
if this was supposed to be funny... haha... it was'nt