Question:
What forms of birth control can teens obtain without parental permission?
cutie2070
2006-04-08 08:50:33 UTC
What forms of birth control can teens obtain without parental permission?
Ten answers:
LadyVenus
2006-04-08 08:55:04 UTC
First, I commend you that you are exploring your options for birth control! It isn't easy to let your parents know you are sexually active. I went to Planned Parenthood with my sister-in-law for support. But I think Planned Parenthood will accept you and give you the best answers for planning without a parent present. There may be forms like an IUD or a ring that requires parental consent, but they would be able to tell you.

Condoms, gels, basically over the counter things at the grocery or drug store can be easily purchased.

The other answers that tell you to abstain and give you no information might leave you feeling frustrated and I don't want you to give up on finding something. If you are bent on being sexually active it is better to be well informed and make smart decisions.
emeraldfire05
2006-04-08 16:03:19 UTC
The safest route for teen birth control without parental permission; is to go to your local Planned parenthood and ask for information from them. They are very helpful and can answer all your questions and advise you on the best form of birth control for you.
kadel
2006-04-08 16:01:31 UTC
Go to planned parenthood. They will give you birth control without permission. You can also buy condoms in the drugstore without a parent
dwh558
2006-04-08 15:53:26 UTC
Abstinence
jutt
2006-04-08 15:56:40 UTC
besides abstinence, planned parenthood is anonymous. They will give you all the birth control you need without anyone knowing, not even them.
?
2006-04-08 16:38:38 UTC
condoms where i live you don't have to be a certain age to buy them and the health dept will give them to you
#1 Mommy
2006-04-08 16:10:39 UTC
NONE!! You shouldn't have sex till your married. Cuz if you end up pregnant your screwed.
2006-04-08 15:55:27 UTC
ITS CALLED "" KEEPING YOUR LEGS CLOSE UNTILL YOUR 18 AND CAN GET PILLS WITHOUT AN ADULT""
shining_halo_bks
2006-04-08 15:52:50 UTC
ABSTINENCE!!! NO SEX UNTIL YOU ARE MARRIED
mweller1956
2006-04-08 15:54:44 UTC
"NO!!"