Question:
What should I do I am 13 and I am 6 months pregnant?
pimp_69@yahoo.com
2006-03-31 13:25:12 UTC
I am 13 years old and I have no idea of what to do. I living with my parents and they dont know that i am 6 months pregnant. So please help me to what i should do?
44 answers:
stepjhudd
2006-03-31 13:27:45 UTC
Talk to you parents right away and get some prenatal care for the baby. Your parents will always love you. Good luck.
rzldzl_castle
2006-03-31 14:02:53 UTC
No to an abortion please rething that if you were thinking it to start.. there are plenty of sites here that you can go to to see babies that have been ripped apart I could never do that and you are already a mother you just need to find out if you are gonna be a mom or not. Give the baby to a family that could raise the baby as there own for you, LIKE ME lol I really want another and can not due to problems with the last one I had, You really need to talk to them, your parents are all you have after you loose all your friends.

I was 16 with the first and 18 with the second, they were mad at first but they soon got over it when they saw that I was there grandchild. Good luck to you and hope things get better. PS what were you doing having sex at 13 lol that was a no, no.
savannah_smiles25
2006-03-31 13:46:30 UTC
first off I would tell your mother and father.I prey you have received medical help...The first step to being a responsible parent is standing up face the facts and telling your parents. More importantly the Dr. The baby could have birth defects... You need prenatal care...immediately..... IT is not about you any more it is about your child you need to tell the father as well your life is not the only one to change your family and his it will all change stay in school. That is important for his or her future..... I was 14 when I got preg. With my first the state made me give the baby up if I know then What I know now I would have kept my child yes it is a hard road I have three other children now and I am 22 but it is a life I would rather have i cannot even imagine my life with out my baby's there my world...
elizabeth
2006-03-31 14:21:36 UTC
I know that for u this is a really horrible thing that u ur pregnant I know how u feel and trust me facing ur parents is not going to be easy but face ur parents I know that at the first its going to be hard for them to understand but you'll see that they'll understand u and their gonna help u out, and if for some reason u don't want to keep the ANGEL cuz that's what that baby is an ANGEL his a gift from GOD and maybe u don't see it that way right now but when u see n touch that baby ur going to see what I'm talkin about but try ur best not to give it up for adoption cuz later on in life ur going to regret the fact that u gave ur ANGEL away so think about it before doing anything crazy! u can't imagine how many women out there wish they could have babies of their own so see it as a privilege so really think about it OK GOOD LUCK only u have the answer to ur question and only u know what u really want to do...
brunette_christian20
2006-03-31 13:51:43 UTC
Well, I know your parents are probably going to be really upset and hurt, at the fact that your only 13, but the best thing to do is tell them, even if your scared. Tell them in your own way, if you need to tell them together or tell one of them first, to help you tell the other. It'll be good knowing that you have your mother and father helping you. Also if you have older cousins you confide in and want them to guide you too. There's plenty of ways you can get help, even when you think you have no one. you should also call planned parenthood or any clinic that helps you and gives you the information that you need to learn about your growing baby inside you. My sister got pregnant when she was 15 and she was scared and had no idea what to do, but we all knew and we all suppported her no matter what, even if we were upset with her at first, things happen for a reason and when there's bad, comes the good. Seek advice and help from your closest family. Take care of yourself and your baby and be careful of what you pick up and what yoou do.

Good luck and may God bless you two both and congrats!

P.s Remember, save the SEX for someone you love, care, honnor and be with for the rest of your life. Wait till your married or protect yourself.
2006-03-31 14:29:33 UTC
The most important thing is that you see a doctor through the whole thing. You are so young that if you aren't careful it could be dangerous for you, so you need a doctor's advice to be sure you will be ok.

The next most important thing is that you tell your parents. I know this will be very difficult for you, but they are going to find out eventually, and it will go better if you go to them for help than if they find out some other way. They will be upset with you at first, but they can help you.

You and your parents can talk to doctors and counselors and they can give you options. At this point you can either keep the baby or give it up for adoption, and there are lots of people to help you whatever you choose to do.

I know it's tough, but you can do this. Good Luck!
mia_bia82
2006-04-03 01:45:26 UTC
I can't believe your parents haven't noticed yet. Listen, you're going to have this baby. Abortion is out of the question now if you were thinking about it, it's too late. So come to the reality that you will actually give birth to this child. Now, you MUST tell your parents, I'm still shocked they haven't noticed. Your parents are probably going to be angry, and I'm sure dad is going to be the angriest b/c you're his baby girl and now his baby is having a baby. Anyway, please tell them. They are going to be your biggest support in this. I say that because you're only 13, you don't have a means of taking care of yourself let alone another human being, so that is why they need to know. Get a friend that you're close to and practice on them as to what you will say to your parents. I know it's hard but you have to do it.
julia_haacke
2006-03-31 15:41:05 UTC
The first thing you should do is tell your parents they are going to find out sooner or later. And the sooner the better. And to be totally honest with you since you are so young I would consider giving the baby up for adoption unless your parents and the babys father are willing to help you. The second thing you need to do is get prenatal care. If you need to talk more send me an im. Good luck.
Happy
2006-03-31 13:54:15 UTC
Tell them now. I am a parent of a 13yo and I would be very upset scream and %^87ygf then I would get over it and help you. It is never easy for a parent to know the best approach nor is it easy for a kid. Your parents need to know for medical reasons you are to young physically to carry this baby without medical care good luck to you. The best time to talk to them is when they are relaxed not paying bill, watching TV, not before bed or going some where. Tell them you want to talk to them at a certain time tomorrow and be prepared to have an open mind. Good luck to you.
rayguy03
2006-03-31 13:35:08 UTC
All i can say is WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING???? have your parents even shown concern or noticed your "all of a sudden weight gain" that was not the smartest thing to do in the world by far your life as you know it is over, tell your parents and enjoy not ever really being able to do what you want to do cuz you have a child. And don't grow up to be a worthless mother cuz then your life will turn out miserable
2006-04-04 14:35:48 UTC
You poor girl... I'm so sorry. This must be very difficult for you. I wish you the best of luck. If you don't feel comfortable talking to your parents, call an anonymous pregnancy helpline. Again, good luck. Remember, you are about to recieve a beautiful gift from god. Think of it as a blessing.

I would give the baby up for adoption. One is too young to care for a baby at the age of 13.
2006-03-31 13:35:24 UTC
Well its too late to do anything now that you are 6 months so you will have to tell them, if you aren't showing yet you will be very soon! Try telling the most understanding parent alone and let them tell the other, start of by saying "I need to talk to you", after you say those words it should be easier to get it out! If you plan to keep this baby you need to get prenatal care and if you plan to put it up for adoption you will need to make arrangements so you will have to tell them either way!!
Evelyn's Mommy
2006-04-04 13:12:19 UTC
I can't believe only a handful of people on here noticed that you are six months pregnant and your parents have guessed yet. Three options here: 1)Either your parents are incredibly stupid for not noticing this, 2) They'v guessed and haven't said anything, 3) You're making this whole thing up for shock value. However, if I am underestimating your honesty, then please tell them. You need to get good prenatal care for your baby to be born healthy.
humminax3
2006-03-31 13:32:48 UTC
As a mother of two daughters, I urge you to go tell your parents. They love you unconditionally and will help you through this. And most importantly you need to get medical care to make sure that you and the baby are doing ok.

This may seem amazingly difficult right now, but once you tell your parents it will get easier. The stress that I'm sure you are under over this is very bad for you and the baby so you need to act quickly.

Good luck!
BabeeGirl1919
2006-03-31 13:54:14 UTC
Well Kiddo.....Where to start...Hmm... You are only 13 you are still a kid your self....You need to tell your parents and get prenatal care so your baby can be born healthy...It is going to be hard to tell your parents but you need to. You are still a kid.... You can not take care of this baby on your own you arent financially or emotionally stable enough....talk to your parents... they will probably be upset but they will not hate you....After you talk to them i would consider adoption.... You are so young and still have a lot of growing up to do.... There are lots of couples who can not have children and you can give your baby a good life and home and still enjoy the rest of your childhood.... if you do not want to give the baby up for adoption i would see what your parents ideas are on helping you raise the baby.....best wishes and good luck to you
~*~Alwayz & Forever~*~
2006-03-31 15:04:44 UTC
You're 6 months pregnant??? You only have 3 months till birth!!! Isn't it obvious by the size of your stomach that you are pregnant??? Well I'd think so... well I would just tell you're parents... yeah they'll be upset but they could never love you any less... they're your parents!!!
mlco
2006-03-31 13:39:08 UTC
IF U WERE MY CHILD, I WOULD WANT U TO COME TO ME. IF UR AFRAID THEN GET SOMEONE U TRUST (FAMILY MEMBER OR FAMILY FRIEND) TO COME W/ U WHEN U TALK TO UR PARENTS.

BUT BEFORE U TALK TO UR PARENTS, FIGURE OUT WHAT U PLAN TO DO PERHAPS, U SHOULD TALK TO UR BF ALSO.

HAVE A PLAN AS FAR AS THE BABY IS CONCERN AND UR SCHOOL. HAVE U THOUGHT ABOUT ANY OF THOSE THINGS. IF U HAVE PLANS THEN IT SHOULD BE A LITTLE EASY FOR UR PARENTS TO TAKE IT. THEY WOULD BE DEVASTATED AND WORRIED ABOUT U, THE BABY AND UR FUTURE, SO IF THEY KNOW THAT U PLAN TO FINISH HIGH SCHOOL AND GO TO COLLEGE THEN THAT SHOULD GIVE THEM A LITTLE PIECE OF MINE. HAS UR BF TOLD HIS PARENTS YET?

REMEMBER, NO MATTER HOW BAD THINGS ARE, U SHOULD ALWAYS BE ABLE TO TALK TO UR PARENTS.

I CANT IMAGINE BEING PREGNANT AT 13, I WAS 21 WHEN I HAD MY FIRST SON AND I WAS TERRIFIED TOO, SO I KNOW WHAT U MUST BE GOING THROUGH......GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS

IGNORE THE NEGATIVE AND IGNORANT COMMENTS.....I KNOW UR AFRAID HUN..

WILL U KEEP ME POSTED!!!
p0nytales
2006-03-31 14:02:41 UTC
You are too far along for an abortion, so people's opinions on that are unhelpful to you at the moment. If you can manage to find the words, please tell your parents, or another trusted adult. I'm sure that may be shocked and even angry to start with, but they will calm down once they get used to the idea you will need all their support.

Good luck!
vixen06982
2006-03-31 13:47:45 UTC
although you are young your parents will come round and understand as long as you realise that you made a mistake by being so young you should really tell your parents as soon as! you need care for the baby to. your bound to be scared but dont be most things will come naturally to you and you will have the support from your parents

good luck and take care!
?
2006-03-31 13:33:57 UTC
Honey if i were you id tell your parents as soon as possible.You need to have your baby checked out by a doctor.If you havent been you need to now.If your parents love you they wont do anything rash.Although theyll probably scream or say something they might regret later on.Try to talk to your mother.If you dont feel comfortable enough talk to another female relative that you trust.Best wishes for you!
researcher
2006-03-31 13:30:13 UTC
Go to a crisis pregnancy couselling center, esppecially if you can find a Christian one. They will help consel you and help you decide if you should give the baby up for adoption or not. They will help you every step of the way--baby clothes, a place to stay, someone to talk to--whatever you need. If there is not such a center in your area, go talk to a pastor--a Baptist pastor will usually be the most helpful and the most caring. Look to God for help and He will guide you.
romeguy84
2006-03-31 13:35:56 UTC
damn that's early, hmm Abortion...don't listen to all these liberals, there all pricks trying to make laws to protect child molesters and rapists saying they can have another chance...my as* they can. They will tell u not to have an abortion and u can give the child to a foster home, but hows the child gonna have a healthy life if it is born to early and is mentally challenged. you don't want that. also you are only 13, your not fully developed yet either, having a kid could do damage to you as well...so i say have the abortion. good luck with your decision
precious
2006-03-31 13:37:13 UTC
Sweetheart I really feel for you on this. At thirteen I still played with barbie dolls. This baby is no doll. You have to tell your parents honey. You've already went six months without prenatal care. There's no telling what maybe wrong with the baby or you. Please do me the favor and tell your parents cause their the only ones that's going to help you now and you really need your mother. Please tell them that's your only choice baby. If you go into early labor for lack of prenatal care or labor period that's gonna hurt them more than telling them now. You have a job ahead of you for 18years. I hope they don't want you to give him/her up for adoption. I really hope they look at it as a earlier than usual blessing. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BABY I'll pray for you.
danlyn2510
2006-03-31 13:29:08 UTC
so first of all who did u get pregnant with (zack) and if so u r way 2 young to be pregnant u need to tell ur parents and if u get kicked out u can come live w/ ME
ugly
2006-03-31 13:34:08 UTC
mija just down and tell your parents cause if you dont and you go into labor they wouldn't know whats wrong with you cause you didn't tell them your pregnant my advice to you babi is tell them and wish for the best cause all they can do now is except it like there own.cause im pregnant and i told my mom and she was mad at first but she got over it you want to know y cause she was happy to be a grandparent and this will be her first grandchild cause im the oldest so do both of us and yourself a favor a tell her hey maybe you guys will go baby shoppin like me and my mother hey if you need any help or other advice just call me at (623)204-2495 ne time i don't care i will drop wat im doin and give you advice or just even talk if you want
xo_lovely_sweetheart_ox
2006-04-02 12:35:04 UTC
Well you have to tell your parents soon. You kept it from them this long and thats not a good thing. Because now they might not have so much trust in you. I dont know what to tell you. Just I would tell your mom before your dad. Your mom is more conciderate because she is a female. And obviously your mom will tell your dad. So just tell your mom.
2006-03-31 13:32:20 UTC
Whoa! I'm 14 and never thought of something like that.Well if I was you i would tell my parents because they will find out no matter what.They may be mad at first but they will cool down.Tell them what happen, but I would tell my mom first if i was you.She would understand better than your dad and would be able to calm him down much easier than you.But i hope it all works out for you.
hey yo
2006-04-07 01:42:58 UTC
Hopefully, you have come to your senses as you have read all the responses from the others, and you are telling or in the process of telling your parents your situation. You need support from them AND you need to go to the doctor.
2006-04-06 14:14:29 UTC
sweetie.. Its not a secret anymore. I think you should go to the doctor and talk to your parents ASAP! You are putting your life and your baby's life at major risK! YOu have less than 3 months to get ready for the baby! c'mon...time to grow up baby!
#1 Mommy
2006-03-31 13:30:00 UTC
I would talk to your parents. They can be the best support in a situation like this. Also, go to your doctor.
thenextarmani@sbcglobal.net
2006-03-31 13:39:09 UTC
You are too far along for you to have an abortion. You need to tell someone right away because you need prenatal care. From now on be careful and try not to have anymore children.
Ruby_boo
2006-03-31 14:24:50 UTC
you should talk to your parent's and ask for help and support and when your child is born let him/her know its growing into a loving family and tell the father that you want your baby to have a dad/not have a dad.cause what you want for your child is important
2006-03-31 14:36:36 UTC
You don't have to do this but it's BEST if you do.

1. Tell your parents

2. Stop having sex until marriage.

3. If you don't do steps 1 and 2, then you're going to have serious problems

4. Isn't your stomach BIG? Can't they tell?
2006-03-31 13:32:19 UTC
its your fault u had sex you should have used a condom for god sakes. dont get an abortion thats mean please keep in touch i want to know how the baby is doing. i am 13 to and i am doing my i search on teen pregnancy. i would like an interview. if its a girl name her roxie. pleez email me @

basketballcutie23@verizon.net!!!!!!PLEASE! i hope you get better! STAY IN TOUCH WIT ME!!!! TELL UR PARENTZ BEFORE ITZ TOO LATE! why would you get pregnant when u r only 13? ttul! good luck wit dat! bye!
britt
2006-04-01 17:16:04 UTC
you should tell your mom and dad and tell the babys dad that's what i did I'm 15 and i have a 6 month old my mom and dad help so dose his father just tell your baby's daddy Frist so have him help you tell your parents my parents have custody of the baby so i can see him
Overlord Maximillian
2006-03-31 13:33:27 UTC
You are an idiot.

Please give the kid up for adoption so it won't have to grow up with a bad parent like yours obviously are to you.
fluffysheep12345
2006-03-31 18:16:11 UTC
Please tell your parents!!! How could they not notice that you were 6 monthes pregnant???? Just please tell them right now!!!! They need to know!!!!! I wish you the best of luck, and I do hope that you will do what is right. Also, TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR!!!!!!!Please tell!!!!! It will be for your own good! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!
2006-03-31 14:16:42 UTC
well with a stupid screen name like "pimp 69", of course you are. Make sure you see your doctor and talk to someone you trust. NOT YOUR FRIENDS, becaus when you have the baby, they wont be your friends anymore. trust me. talk to a parent, teacher, or counsler.
rossvince_22
2006-03-31 13:50:42 UTC
talk to your parents. you should n't have done that kind of thing in the first place.. but its already there so take care of the baby
miabella724
2006-03-31 13:34:12 UTC
you should tell youre parents , if you are nervous then try to confide with someone else. like a counsler. you should not have to go through this alone.
Mona Lisa!!!
2006-03-31 13:29:19 UTC
tell them you are, you should have told them earlier! IF you want abortion (which hopefully you dont!) maybe it's too late, (dont even think about it!)

i guess you will have to be mom. you can lat someone else adopt your child.
Chad
2006-04-07 01:58:11 UTC
talk to your parents
matt da fisherman
2006-03-31 13:29:02 UTC
you should tell them and talk to a councilor
2006-04-03 09:26:01 UTC
e-mail me we can talk just us.............

sparkle19890@yahoo.com