Question:
are you gay?
moecannibus
2006-01-06 15:35:50 UTC
ARE U GAY
Nineteen answers:
dowey_pravus
2006-01-17 19:57:27 UTC
yes i am. and i love who i am
yodasminion
2006-01-13 13:34:44 UTC
Yes. An odd question. Are you? Does it really matter? I know some religious people might say it's wrong, but then again many people said voting for Bush was right and that didn't make it so.
2006-01-14 22:52:15 UTC
Well lets see i am not attracted to my sex (sometimes i hate it when my brother is around) so i am not a gay but i am also not attracted to girls.so this means i dont like sex maybe its because i havent met a good enough girl yet.
messagebeliever
2006-01-07 17:47:30 UTC
well lets see, i'm a female, girls often get on my nerves with their backstabbing ways, I tend to be atracted to guys (older ones in particular), and I'm repulsed at the sight of two females making out. I'm not certain but I think that qualifies for straight, but hey, you decide.
nverbenfukt
2006-01-16 08:13:01 UTC
Yes!
gabriel_zachary
2006-01-06 22:43:15 UTC
Yes.
heart_always...justine
2006-01-06 19:40:24 UTC
i'm straight i just love guys

but i might wanna experiment w/ my gender a couple of times in the future
alindler83
2006-01-08 11:05:06 UTC
Yes, I'm a lesbian...born this way, & will remain this way til the day I die :P
Goblins Await
2006-01-06 17:57:16 UTC
Okay... I am straight 300%
KAiT
2006-01-07 16:38:36 UTC
No, but I'm bisexual.

Kind of a strange question...
aboy
2006-01-07 17:40:50 UTC
naaa 99.9% of the time the .01 is sticking my finger u my but
forceuser2004
2006-01-07 14:26:55 UTC
Nope. Although I am not COMPLETELY straight. I am however not anywhere near bi.
lucykittyblue17
2006-01-06 17:32:26 UTC
Not homosexual, no, but that doesn't mean I don't find my gender somewhat attractive...
KCS
2006-01-06 19:38:55 UTC
No I'm not homosexual but yes i'm happy!

Kaylee
bumblebeeprincess
2006-01-06 17:24:39 UTC
no but thanx for asking