Question:
How was the last restaurant you went to? What did you eat?
2012-07-15 11:51:53 UTC
I'm asking because I went to a restaurant last night. The last place I went to was delicious. It was Italian. At first they got out some bread and oil with some herbs in it for dipping sauce. For my appetizer, I had a salad, which was great. For my main course I had spaghetti. You?
Twelve answers:
2012-07-15 18:28:18 UTC
Rudy Tuesday, like a week ago. I got a cheeseburger and french fries. It was good. :)
luna
2012-07-15 19:24:15 UTC
Unless you count Subway, the last time I went to a restaurant was about two weeks ago. It was an Indian restaurant called Mint Leaf and it was absolutely delicious. My family are borderline Indian food obsessives and since our local haunt shut down a couple years ago we hadn't found a restaurant to eat at that was as nice. This place was faaaantastic. I had prawns for my starter. For my main meal, I had chicken narkal, which was a bit like a korma. It was nice, if not a bit bland. One of my cousins had a jalfrezi which was too hot for me so we kind of mixed. And the rice was perfect. Another cousin had some sort of butter chicken which was pretty damn amazing and I will be ordering that the next time we're there.
2012-07-15 19:13:35 UTC
That sounds delicious. I love the fresh bread and oil. It's even better when they have the balsamic vinegar in the oil. Yummy :)

My mom and I went to this local Greek place. Her and I both love trying new foods, and we have this little routine where we scout out the strangest restaurants in the city and order the funniest thing off the menu. I actually can't remember what I had because the name was sort of weird, but it was almost like this nice, light pastry filled with yummy stuff (spinach, cheese, sauce etc) and we had calamari, pita bread, tzatziki and all that great stuff to start. The food was amaaazing.
Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon
2012-07-15 22:41:54 UTC
Mcdonalds.

French Fries.
2012-07-15 19:16:06 UTC
Last night I went out to eat. It was okay, I got chicken strips, fries, and coke. The night before that I also went out and I got macaroni and cheese. It was really good :)
Cochgam :3
2012-07-15 19:03:27 UTC
A chindian buffet while i was on holiday in Tenerife last week, i had 4 plates of food for my main (1st was korma curry, rice and naan bread, 2nd was sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice, 3rd was chicken massala with pilau rice, naan bread and chips and 4th was another plate of korma and rice). I then had a bowl of ice cream for dessert. It was lush :)
Candice
2012-07-15 18:55:47 UTC
The appetizer had wings, potato skins, and fried mozzarella. I had ribs and fries for the main course. Friday's is very tasty :)
ℒ∆υ®єи (HPϟ)
2012-07-15 21:41:02 UTC
Hah. It's not exactly a restaurant but we ate at Carl's Jr yesterday. I had a Junior burger (completely plain) and fries.
2012-07-15 18:59:54 UTC
The last one I went to was Bulder's Creek. I had cheese fries with bacon bits(SO FREAKIN GOOD! Three different cheeses!) and chicken strips with regular fries(I was fine with my cheese fries but the chicken came with the regular fries, lol. Then I had lemonade for a drink. It was delightful. :)
Miss Amber
2012-07-15 18:55:05 UTC
I went to Cracker Barrel with my husband, my kids, and my grandparents last week. I had a chicken BLT sandwich with fries, onion rings, and coleslaw. It was yummy :)
Anonymous
2012-07-15 19:46:13 UTC
Papa Johns. Well, obviously, I ate pizza.
Lose Yourself
2012-07-15 19:07:30 UTC
I had steak with a baked potatoe. It was so yummy.