Question:
How do I recover deleted archived from my teenagers messenger?
mysterious_me
2006-03-13 20:58:21 UTC
How do I recover deleted archived from my teenagers messenger?
Three answers:
Bad Influence On You
2006-03-13 21:03:05 UTC
once it's deleted i don't think you can retreive it
charmed_is_me0618
2006-03-14 06:09:16 UTC
i don't know and you shouldn't do that. THey will never trust you again and why would wanna do that. IF they are TALKING about doing bad things at least they're talking about it on the computer not out doing it or out talking with someone that could coax bad stuff.
artist
2006-03-13 21:04:34 UTC
hey ,do not see your son/daughter messenges.